Outside plant is normally referred to all of the physical cabling and supporting infrastructure known as conduit, cabinets, tower or poles. Additionally hardware such as repeaters are located between a unit point and the switching facility and/or customer premises.
WiConnect offers a complete, end-to-end network infrastructure solution for FTTx networks.
Implementing FTTx affects the network core, outside plant access and distribution network. It also touches customers at the premises, whether for residential, business, or Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) applications. WiConnect’s comprehensive suite of connectivity solutions features the following field-proven attributes that save time, save money, and help improve customer satisfaction:
- Indoor and outdoor environmental protection
- Advanced cable management
- Time-saving cross-connect options
- Field-proven performance and reliability
- Preterminated and plug-and-play options
- Rigorous quality standards
Have any inquiries?
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact with us right away